This report provides comparative data about Vermont hospital quality, patient satisfaction, pricing and financial information. In addition, it provides information about Porter Medical Center, Inc. quality improvement initiatives, strategic initiatives, governance and process for filing a complaint. To view this information, click on any of the topics below.
Information about infections and surgeries
See information about the following infection and surgery Data:
Knee Replacement Infection Ratios
Hip Replacement Infection Ratios
Abdominal Hysterectomy Infection Ratios
Central Line Associate Bloodstream Infections
- Central Line Infection Ratios
- Preventing Central Line Infections
Antibiotic-Resistance Infection Prevention and Control
Preventing Complications from Surgery
Volume and Mortality Rates for Certain Surgeries
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Esophageal Resection
- Pancreatic Resection
Information About Health Care Conditions
See information about hospital treatment, readmissions and mortality rates for the following conditions:
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
Nurse Staffing Information
See information about nursing care hours per patient day.
Patient Satisfaction information
See Vermont hospital results from a national survey of how hospital patients rated their experiences during recent inpatient stays.
Pricing and financial information
- Hospital Charges for High Volume Inpatient Admissions
- Hospital Charges for High Volume Outpatient Procedures
- Physician and Hospital Charges for Common Outpatient Diagnostic Procedures and Visits.
- Budget Summary
- Financial Information and Benchmarks
- Cost Shift Information
- Capital Expenditure Information
Hospital Discount and Free Care Policy
- Comparative Pricing and Financial Information for All Vermont Community Hospitals
- Discount and Free Care Policies for All Vermont Hospitals
Quality Improvement and patient safety Initiatives
Read about quality improvement projects we have undertaken to make patient care safer and more effective.
Read about strategic initiatives to meet health care needs in our community and opportunities for public participation in strategic planning.
Read about hospital governance, including our public meeting schedule and contact information.
Filing A complaint
Read information about the hospital complaint process.
Prior Years Hospital Report Cards